This was going to be a holiday reading post but I did rather more Stuff on holiday than I anticipated and so this is more of a June reading post. When I do a big splurge it’s nice to share what’s on my shelf.
Stuff I’ve read already this month includes:
– Kraken by China Miéville
– The Good Fairies of New York by Martin Millar
– Jack of Ravens by Mark Chadbourn
I’m currently reading Moxyland by Lauren Beukes and still to come this month:
– The Ninth Wave by Russell Celyn Jones (and published by my old friends Seren)
– White Ravens by Owen Shears (and published by my old friends Seren)
– Ink by Hal Duncan (this is a case of delayed pleasure as long term reader’s will know I am an ardent admirer of Hal’s fiction)
Yes: I am on a fantasy binge but I didn’t read any while I was working on TSG. I shall be returning to less fantastic fare come July. What’s your summer reading?