Things I learned today:
1. Cashew nuts drenched in honey are gorgeous.
2. Five hours is about my limit for continuous meetings before my brain goes gooey.
3. It’s a lot more pleasant running when it’s not so hot.
4. Listening to comedy on your iPod while running results in a severe loss of motor co-ordination that is problematic: tripping over feet, failing to see stationary objects and forgetting to breath between guffaws.
5. Also: the general public frowns on runners laughing inanely to themselves.